BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Most Popular Posts of 2011

Kissy faces from Dark Link and Link is definitely the highlight.

Today is the last new year's wrap up post, I promise! The rest of this week will be amazing.

I flipped through my analytics data to provide you all with a fun list of my most popular posts from 2011! Some of them seem like total givens to me, such as the PAX wrap up post. Others, such as the Zelda wedding post, were a bit of a surprise.

Either way, I think the list is pretty fun and demonstrates a fairly wide variety of content. I'm proud of it! See you all tomorrow :D

----

10. When I say "I Do" I don't want it to be a secret to anyone

9. Following a blog, never miss another post!

8. The Incomparable Wil Wheaton

7. Potential danger to your Skyward Sword file!

6. It is fantasy journey time

5. How do I become special enough to get invited?

4. Minecraft and the wolves within

3. It's finally here!

2. Interrupting my troll slaying to bring you this post

1. PAX 2011: Best ever? Part 2

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More