BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do I become special enough to get invited?

I recently learned about the Nintendo building in Redwood City, CA. Apparently they have rooms that are decorated in fabulous Nintendo ways. The only people that get to see them are employees (I assume!) and very important people that have been invited to view. Photography isn't allowed, so pretty much no one knows what they really look like.

Except for this one.

Borrowed with love from Zelda Informer <3

How much would I love a Zelda painted room, you ask? A lot. So much. Very much. A great amount. VERY BADLY. I suppose I can settle for the Zelda posters I have in the garage and the cute little treasure chest that Andrew made for me. Although I think I may take it one step further...

This image also borrowed with love from Zelda Informer!

How badly do I need those pillows? Badly enough that I don't know how I managed to not leave the house as soon as I saw them to buy some shiny material and shaping foam! GAH! I have enough sewing projects on my hands right now that I really need to finish. This is all the more incentive to stop procrastinating so that soon my couch will be covered in Rupees! Yess.

-MJ

P.S. Here's a video of the room being put together!


3 comments:

that is one amazing room! If you manage to get those pillows done and they turn out good, Lexi and I would totally commission you for a couple ;)

Hey that's great to hear! After I make a few I was planning on testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in buying them.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More