BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Link Spectacular!


It's Saturday, which means it's time for me to share some great links that didn't make it to their own posts. I hope you enjoy!

-----

::: A fabulous Legend of Zelda NES mod

::: Skyrim for my calculator might actually cause me to enjoy math

Totally bitchin' giant rendition.

::: Sweet Kingdom Hearts edition 3DS

::: Now you can have a bearskin rug... from teddy bears

::: Even a zombie hater like me can find the charm in these family car stickers

-----

Have a great link you'd like to share? Please leave it in the comments so that the rest of the world can be presented with its greatness!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More