BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tell me what you like!

Hello and good morning, dear readers! My corner of the internet has a lot of exciting things brewing, and one of them is a quest to expand all of my interests! Would you like to help me out?

penny arcade book
I highly recommend 'The Splendid Magic of Penny Arcade', as well
as everything else seen in this photo. What would you recommend?

While I happen to have a wide range of interests and hobbies (video games, board games, reading [comics, manga, novels, short stories], crafting, movies, tv shows and tabletop games), I am always very interested in the expansion of those hobbies. That's one thing so splendid about this very blog; I get to try new things and share my experiences with everyone else!

However, I am only one person! My keen eyes and fingers only have so much reach on the great wide internet. And that is where you come in. Please share with me your interests and 'highly recommended' items in any of my given hobby categories. If you have something you think I'd like that happens to fall outside of my current interests, well I'd love to hear that too!

One of my goals is to fill my life with many interesting things, and another is to always be sharing that with other people. You can all help with that, and I would be extremely thankful!

So go ahead! Tell me your favorite thing. I'm listening!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More