BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Photo Spot 2

::: Who doesn't love a little Spider-man and MJ?
spider-man and mary jane

::: Super cute illustration of Wonder Woman. It'd be so cute as a real dress.
wonder woman dress

::: Ballpoint illustrations completely blow me away.
batman

::: This Wolverine is terrifying.
wolverine

::: I love The Monarch and Venture Bros.
the monarch

::: Probably my favorite Calvin and Hobbes inspired piece.
nbc community calvin and hobbes

::: I like this art style.
superman and lois lane

::: Such gorgeous textures! Plus, foxes are adorable.
fox painting

::: What a lovely visual :3
boy and girl holding hands
source

I hope you enjoyed this weekend's round up :)

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More