BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Photo Spot 6 - 'La Luna', stars over South Dakota and a Sci-fi 'where's waldo'

The internet has been particularly amazing this week. Did you find anything good? Here's what I decided everyone has to see!

::: Hipster citizens of Hyrule.


::: This gorgeous, stunning, shiver-inducing video by filmmaker Randy Halverson. I guess now I have a reason to visit South Dakota.


::: Ever wanted to see all of your favorite sci-fi characters in one place? Here's your chance. Of course I see nothing from Farscape (correct me if I'm wrong!) which gives me sad face.

Click for full res! Source.

::: I want this watch!

Source, along with instructions.

::: Who is a fan of Breaking Bad?! It's so amazing, so watch it if you haven't already. Either way, enjoy this really awesome enhanced opening sequence by jamesmontalbano.


::: Neaaaaaat!


::: Ever wished you could express your undying love for an individual and the Decepticons at the same time?


::: This short set to show before 'Brave'. Pixar, I love you so much. Look at those stars, they're mesmerizing. And the music! *swoon*

Some good stuff, m i rite?

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More