BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Photo Spot 4

Lots of goodies for you on this fine Sunday!

::: A Quidditch statdium make of LEGO!

::: An actual Legend of Zelda board game.

::: Great recreation from Link's Awakening. I hate those guys!

::: Absolutely fabulous Parks and Rec/Drive mash up! I'm in love.
 source?

::: A Warhammer and Zelda combo <3

::: Please release this Mario Tanooki Suit plushie in America!

::: Invincible star Death Star! Available in shirt form!

::: Super cute 8-bit Princess Bride image.

::: And a very happy Valentine's Day to you all!

-MJ

2 comments:

Shit. I would buy that Tanooki Suit Mario! It's expertly crafted!

Right? Just release it over here already!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More