BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Photo Spot 3

Today is an absolute wild mess. I went wild on the internet and pasted pretty much everything that I liked. I'm sure there's a little something for everyone!

::: I will never get enough of cat gifs

::: Awesome

::: We should all buy a boat

::: Awwwww
source?

::: Absolutely cracked me up
source?

::: This is the best description of adulthood that I've ever read
source?

::: I miss The Wild Thornberries!

::: Silly
source?

::: I wish I had a cat that could sew
source?

::: Blushing Batman just might be my new favorite thing

::: This is the kind of Rubik's cube that I'd actually like

::: Such a fun and accurate recreation

::: Maybe someday I'll get a hedgehog for myself
source?

So many great things! This isn't even all of what I wanted to share.

-MJ

3 comments:

Ahhh!! Day of the Tentacle!! I REALLY miss playing that game. I want a Purple Tentacle T-shirt! Where they at?!

some good finds there! I almost owned a hedgehog once. Kat was gonna get me one and then in true Kat fashion, was dumb and did not :/

Jake I had to post the Day of the Tentacle when I saw it, just for you!

Chavid, you should get a hedgehog now!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More