BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Messed up schedule!

Hi there everyone! My schedule has been turned on its head lately and for that I am very sorry! Tomorrow things will return to normal with as honest an account that I can provide of my day at the Doctor Who convention! More exciting news in the vein of board games is coming as well.

I included a sneak peek photo from my post for tomorrow as well. Enjoy!

Thanks for your patience!

-MJ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More