BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday Link Spectacular 3


::: Wash yourself with these fun video game soaps!

::: I really miss having fireflies around.

::: Maybe you want your bed to look like the scene of a zombie attack, but I don't.

::: Pizza in a Jar - the perfect way to eat pizza while gaming and still keep your hands clean.

::: It's hard to say what I wouldn't do for these Wind Waker doors.

::: Slash Film's top ten Sundance films.

::: I played Kingdom Rush at PAX, and it really was fun.


::: Back to the Future's "Hill Valley" recreated with Lego!

Have you found anything particularly awesome this week? :D

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More