BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Appreciation number three - Diglett!

This innocuous little cutie will unleash some serious damage.
Sprite from Serebii.net

Important disclaimer!!: This is entirely my opinion! If I have insulted or forsaken one of your favorite Pokemon then I apologize and invite you to tell me why I shouldn't have overlooked it! :D

My first encounter with a Diglett was surely met with coos of joy; he's just so adorable! I captured one for myself, pleased to have my first non-hideous ground Pokemon. I would catch Geodude, but he just didn't make me very happy.

Diglett is a great little fighter though. He comes equipped with Magnitude, which immediately made me see that he was more than just a pretty face. Also Dig is one of my favorite moves, and once Diglett learns it he becomes a real powerhouse!

I had reservations the first time the little guy evolved; he wasn't so cute anymore. I quickly saw the advantages related to his strength, however, and no longer mourned the loss of my tiny Diglett. Even though he eventually became a Dugtrio, Diglett is one of the Pokemon that I kept with me until the very end.

"Such subdued variety", you must be thinking to yourself. "Where are the cool Pokemon?!" Just check back in tomorrow!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More