BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I hope Gamestop doesn't know what they're talking about.

I want to hug him!


Quick post from my phone! Gamestop sent out an automated call to all reserve customers announcing that The Last Guardian has been canceled. Sony says it hasn't been. I hope we get a "real" answer soon!

-MJ

Via Kotaku

2 comments:

Last I heard is that Fumito Ueda said he'd finish the project despite the fact that he's no longer employed by Sony. Must've been some serious turmoil for him to leave his development company. If it is cancelled then I'm going to kick down all the doors in the house and burn them for firewood. I will be one angry chap.

I read about him leaving but continuing to work with the company, which is why I hope GameStop is just being super stupid. I'll be so sad if it's cancelled!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More