BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Comic book week!

The array of comics that I will be reading this week, courtesy of Andrew.

Who else loves Ultimate Spider-man? I know I do! But it's really the only comic I've ever read (aside from Hush and The Long Halloween, so good). I have decided to fix that and I want to share it with all of you!

Today marks the start of my holiday vacation, so while I'm decking halls, making Christmas and fa-la-la-la-ing with family and friends I will also be reading the first few volumes of the following:

The New Avengers
Y-The Last Man
Invincible
Hellboy
Fables

Join in and hear about how I feel about them! Andrew picked them out for me, so I expect some high class art and story lines heading straight to my eyes and brain. I can't wait!

-MJ

2 comments:

Great reads! Although the New Avengers was kinda 'bleh' for me because I didn't particularly like the new roster of characters they chose...but whatever floats your boat!

I'm unfamiliar with any previous characters, so I'm curious to see how I'll feel about it!

I know that some issues of Ultimate Spider-man had some different artists that I *really* couldn't stand. It made it very difficult to slog through those couple of issues (wish I could remember which ones they were!)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More