BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, December 5, 2011

For the good geeks in your life.

Happy Monday! I thought I'd kick off this week with something fun, entertaining and seasonally relevant. So, with that in mind, I've made some Etsy Treasuries for you to look through. Who knows, maybe you'll find something for yourself (if you've been good) or for a special someone in your life for the holidays :)

I took great care and time on these lists and in the process found way too many things that I'd like to have for myself! So I'm asking you to please appreciate the torture I put myself through to provide these great lists ;)

::: For the good little Zelda fans in your life

A portion of the treasury.

A diverse collection of items ranging from jewelry, pillows and art. Some of the items may tend to sway to the "girlie" side, but what can I say? I like barrettes.

::: Something Mario for everyone

Insanely wide variety.

I could probably make ten treasuries for all of the kickass Mario stuff that exists on Etsy. I think this collection is fairly middle of the road. I'm feeling super inspired by those quilts!


One of each, please.

OK, I'm thinking that since this one is entirely necklaces, then most of these stand firmly in the "girl" category, and for that I apologize to any and all male readers. Although, necklaces with black threading are quite unisex, in my opinion! Either way, I'd like that Minecraft one asap, and I would love very much to split the Pokeball with my P2.


The lie/lay conundrum is ever present in my life.

My living room would become the coziest in all the land if I had the money to deck it out with these awesome wares. I'm especially fond of the Scrabble tile pillows. I love Scrabble!

So there you have it! Some lists to drool over and maybe a few items to mark off of your shopping list for this year. Are there any items that you particularly enjoy? If you could have any one of them, which would you choose? I think I'd go with an art print, but gahh... I can't decide!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More