BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Photo Spot 9 - Lots of shoes, oddly enough.

::: Middle Earth re-imagined over the U.S.

courtesy of nerd approved

::: Look at this Skyrim cosplay!

courtesy of gameranx

::: Star Wars bento boxes.

courtesy of geekologie

::: A ring befitting a wonderful companion

courtesy of geekologie

::: Alien shoes, anyone?

courtesy of geeksaresexy

::: I'm just on a shoe kick today, I guess. They are purchasable!

courtesy of geekologie

::: Just to be sure: everyone has seen this, right?


-MJ

1 comments:

Hi, the whole thing is going nіcely here аnd ofсouгse
everу one is sharing ԁata, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.
Feel free to visit my web blog : seoperium.Com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More