BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Link Spectacular 9 - How YOU can bypass TSA, why squids have huge eyes, and more.


::: Your cat is better at iPad games than you are.

::: Is the end of wasted paper upon us?! A copy machine that can 'erase' printed paper.

::: You can be the best teacher that ever was with this Pokemon stamp.

::: This week's International House of Geek clothing inspirations are Donkey Kong and Vault Boy!

::: A positively fantastic article on being more creative. I think everyone could benefit from it!

::: Frequent fliers can now bypass all the TSA security with $100. Hm.

::: Quantic Dream made an amazing tech demo, and here is a list of how their unbelievable human face stacks up to the competition. (hint: there's not much of a competition)

::: Have you ever wondered why squids have such huge eyes?

::: A great article on the science of making hair in animated films à la Pixar's Brave.

::: Universal is redoing The Cat in the Hat as a 3D animated film! I hope it'll be good.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

-MJ

2 comments:

Good link roundup. ^_^ I especially like the creativity one. That was really neat.

Did you watch the Quantic Dream one? I'm extremely impressed with the actress who voiced Kara. She had me absolutely sold when she repeated 'Kara' after the operator gave it to her and it only got better from there.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked them :D :D

I DID watch the Quantic Dream one. It was so intense! I almost cried, seriously.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More