BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Photo Spot 7

::: Yet another version of Monopoly


::: An interesting breakdown of the various dishes available at McDonald's.


::: Even more Star Wars to fill up your life!

These are crayons, by the way. source

::: Disney princesses drawn as Pokemon trainers! Who else is in love!?


::: This picture of Notch just makes me so happy.


::: Pre-order your Back to the Future hoverboard today!


::: This beautiful and fun LEGO recreation of the war ship in the original Mario Bros.


::: I love all of the DS designs. This one is so cute!


::: Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!


I hope you enjoyed all that I had to share today, especially the closing video! Such dedication to the costumes, and those harps are just gorgeous.

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More