BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Too many people in my life don't know what a D20 is! I took this photo as part of my 365 project. It was my June 1, 2010 submission, photo number 167 of 365. 

I received this necklace as a Christmas gift from my sister two years ago. She didn't have the foresight to know that I would like it; it was on my ThinkGeek wishlist and she thought it was neat so she bought it. I wear it from time to time, always prepared for whatever the world has in store for me.

Because of my recent blogging and identity thinking, I've decided to start wearing it a lot more. It makes me happy.

A lot of people ask me what it is. I respond, "A D20", and I am greeted with odd looks. "... a twenty sided die, you know, for tabletop gaming? Dungeons and Dragons?" and then they nod knowledgeably.

Part of me feels like a bit of a phoney when I wear it because I'm not actively playing any games that require the use of a D20. Not for lack of trying though! Soon I hope, soon soon soon.

-MJ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More