BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm late to the game.

I don't mind though.

What I'm talking about here is The Office!



I have many friends who have been watching it and enjoying it for a few years now. It was recommended to me a while back and I watched the first episode and went, "..erm, hmm. uhhh". Michael made me far too uncomfortable and irritated. I was unable to enjoy myself.

During my last month or so at college (that I am now graduated from!) I started to watch a lot of television. Mostly I was watching TV shows on my Netflix instant watch disc, but then I ran out of good shows so I moved onto movies. Then I ran out of those. So I started watching basic cable: Seinfeld, Fraiser and The Office. These are shows that I've never really watched before but found that I thoroughly enjoyed. To my great delight I discovered that The Office was available for instant watching! *Joy*!

Now that I'm home and relaxing after finishing school, I've been filling up my time with video games and The Office. I especially can't get enough of The Office. Now that I'm past the first few excruciating episodes, and nestled firmly into season 3, I just love the characters! I, like everyone else, have found great happiness and interest in Jim and Pam's "situation". I've seen later episodes, so, y'know, I know, and the suspense is just electrifying.

I'm using this blog space as a way to have conversations about topics that have my interest when I'm by myself and there's no one to talk to.

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More