BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, June 18, 2010

The best medicine.

I feel it would behoove me to not make so many posts in such rapid succession, but I have a lot on my mind. I'm a big fan of talking but I'm not always looking for a conversation. It's a little selfish of me and that's why I'm so happy that I have this blog.

This moment's particular interest is Penny Arcade. Really it's a frequent interest, but right now it's something specific.

Today's 4th Panel PATV episode is full of unstoppable hilarity.

I wish that their 4th Panel episodes were a half an hour in length. Ten minutes is insufficient PA "fill" on Fridays. I enjoy watching the antics at the office and the back-and-forth between Mike and Jerry. Even though I've seen them create comic strips before, both in person at PAX and via PATV, it hasn't ceased entertaining me. The process they go through is very interesting. Especially since I already know what comic they're writing. To hear them say something that I know will be in the comic is just... it's seeing the moment when they've discovered their comic gold.

Now I don't know if it's just for when they're being recorded or if they're always this way, but those two are constantly laughing. One of them is always cracking up at some point and saying things that really get me going as well. I can't not feel good when I'm watching an episode.

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More