BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Just give me like 15 minutes"

Tonight I went to an animation festival downtown Olympia. There were a lot of neat animated shorts to be seen, but my favorite was one that played near the end. Through almost the whole short all I could think about was writing about it here.

The name of the short is called, "These pancakes are tiny". On a whole it was extremely funny and I really liked the look of it. I'm going to post it here because I want everyone to watch it!



Mostly what I wanted to talk about is a discrepancy of sorts! I'm positive that the guy is holding an NES controller but he's playing A Link to the Past, which is on the SNES! That's the wrong controller, noooooo D:

All of that aside, the short is hilarious and really well done. I got so excited when I heard the dungeon music though and then I noticed the controller and went, "That's not right!"

-MJ

4 comments:

lawl, yeah that's the first thing I noticed.

Hate to double post but Master Watson did yesterday so... Did you check out dudes website? Wicked sick Zelda Remix on there! sexysexybicycle.net

Double post all you want Andrew!

I did check out his website but I didn't look at any of the videos. I only went there to try and find this video (I ended up grabbing it from YouTube though). I'll have to go check some things out :D

Glad you two enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More