BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is about television.

I want to pop in real quick and mention some TV shows I didn't realize I enjoyed.

First and foremost: Seinfeld.

I've always maintained that I didn't enjoy the show, however I had never actually watched it. I have this issue with food too. Never eaten it before? I don't like it! No basis for that decision.

Anyway.

Seinfeld, very funny. I've started watching TV late at night for some background noise while I work on my photos or play WoW. Seinfeld seems to be on a lot in the evening. At first I was reluctant to start watching it and I'm not sure why. Once I gave in though I realized I was laughing through every episode and quite enjoying myself.

Another recent discovery? Frasier is actually very entertaining! I have always dismissed this show, never even gave it a chance. I want to say that my dad likes it, but I'd have to double check. I believe he asked my sister and me if either of us watch it, because it's based in Seattle and all. Oh dad. He lives in Ohio, by the way.

Last week I watched my first episode of Glee. I want to watch more! I was very upset when I realized I missed last night's episode. I need to get my hands on season one.

The Office: it would appear that I like it. A lot of my friends love it but I was never really able to get into it. I watched the first three episodes a few years back and felt far too awkward, and that's saying something. I think if I gave it a chance everything would be fine though, because I like the later episodes.

This is a very pointless entry.

-MJ

4 comments:

I've enjoyed the Seinfeld episodes that I've watched. Seen a few of Frasier's as well. Seinfeld is FAR more entertaining to me. I've only seen the first episode of The Office. You're right. VERY awkward. Maybe I should give it more of a chance. Though, honestly, I kinda don't want to. I don't mind watching Seinfeld, or possibly Frasier, with you. Definitely not Glee, though. You have a snowball's chance in hell with that one! Sorry, I rather like that saying.

I would never ask, I know you too well :)

I didn't realize I liked Seinfeld either until I found out that Britt really loved it, then we started watching it and it is sooo funny! And now I get so many more references that he, his friends and our coworkers make! Also, The Office is good. I liked it a lot better a few years ago, but it's hard to watch early episodes back-to-back because of the awkwardness, I mean sometimes the things Michael Scott does just make you want to cringe. It's best in small doses. I watched the first few Glees... honestly I wasn't sold on it. Britt and I have started watching Dead Like Me for the first time on Hulu though! I think I remember you liking that one...

I'm not sure what it was about Glee that I liked, but I certainly did! And yes! Dead Like Me is a great show. I'm sad that it only has two seasons. Seinfeld makes me think of Robbie from high school, I don't think you ever met/knew him (although we did go to junior high with him). It was his favorite show.

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More