BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pixar’s ‘Brave’ Inspired Sculpt



Last year in anticipation of Pixar's 'Brave' I decided to do a tribute paper sculpt! Pixar had so much great promotional material for me to be inspired by and I had a lot of fun putting this together. I hope you enjoy watching the in-progress work! It's about 20 hour's worth! Be sure to check back here for more sculpt videos in the future.

Brave is copyright Disney/Pixar
Song: Earthbound [Chiptune] by Modigs
http://soundcloud.com/modigs/modigs-earthbound-chiptune

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More