BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

‘Breaking Bad’ Paper Sculpt



I created this last year in celebration of Breaking Bad's fifth and final season beginning! We're now only a month or so away from the second half of the finale. I've got shivers.

Pulling from numerous resources around the web, ultimately most inspired by Phantom City Creative's 'Lily of the Valley' print, and helpful input from the ABoG team, I ended with the piece that you see above.

This is the first time that I've experimented with paper curling as well as true three dimensional shapes. It was a real challenge, and I can't wait to be more skilled!

Time: eleven hours

Breaking Bad created/owned by Vince Gilligan. Season five can be watched on AMC Sunday nights at 10pm.

Song: 8-bit Swingset by DDeuce.
soundcloud.com/ddeuce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More