BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Minecraft Collage Sculpt



Mojang hosted a fan art community contest at PAX Prime 2012, and I decided to go ahead and submit a piece. (spoiler alert: my piece wasn't chosen) It was very fun to make, and also pretty challenging and tedious to cut out so many tiny squares. Also? I'm not a fan of the math necessary to cut up small squares into even smaller, even sized squares. From here on out I may stick with wibbly wobbly cut-as-I-please pieces. I hope you enjoy!

Time: Ten hours

Minecraft is property of Mojang.

Song: Crafty by Flawgic. http://soundcloud.com/flawgic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More