BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Funday #2

Watch out, because this post contains spoilers!

spoilers *hisssssss*

Today's Funday post is about Game of Thrones. Again. I promise I didn't mean to do that! But more specifically, it's a clever and funny parody video from the wildly talented individuals over at Not Literally.

I hadn't heard of them before this weekend, but now my eyes are opened to a highly entertaining collection of videos from this fandom obsessed trio! After watching the Game of Thrones video I immediately checked out their youtube page, only to be blown away by the breadth of topics they cover. I think I've found a new favorite thing!

Feast your ears and eyes on this giggle-worthy video about the characters who are killed in the first season of Game of Thrones, sung brilliantly to the tune of "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. The lyrics are impressive, and despite the light hearted and funny tone of the video I still found myself tearing up from all of the feels!



What do you think? Have you added Not Literally to your list of Must Watch youtube channels?

-MJ

2 comments:

SO FUNNY!! They did a great job on this!

They really did! Thanks for commenting :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More