BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Geek Yo Self

I adore my geek identity, and I want it on and with me whenever possible. I can't always wear it via my clothes or jewelry, but there's one surefire way to make sure everyone that I pass knows of my proud and beloved interests: my car.


I have had the Nintendo dice since 2004 or 2005. They were purchased at Hot Topic, and so far I haven't been able to find another pair on the internet. There are some Mario Party, Wii, and Mushroom offerings, though!

The triforce sticker has more of a story behind it. Originally I had a white one on my old car, given to me by a friend. In 2007 I got into a car accident, which took away the sticker. I was more upset over the loss of the decal than the car, truth be told. But, to my good fortune, Christmas that year a different friend gifted me three triforce decals; this time in gold!One has rested merrily upon my vehicle ever since. So, yeah, please excuse how dirty it is (washing has proven that it now possesses a dirty gradient. Oh well)! I also have a Horse Power bumper sticker from Sanshee, but I really love it so I don't want to put it on my car and have it get ruined. Such problems I have.

My wishlist for my car includes the following items:

TARDIS car emblem from Empira on Etsy My Other Ride Is Epona license plate holder from MNM

I really think it'll complete my geeky car experience, don't you?

How do you geekily treat yo self? (+5 parks and rec reference, aww yiss)

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More