BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Get in the Know with ‘The Skimm’

About two weeks ago I stumbled across a website called The Skimm and, after consistently enjoying the daily service,I have decided that it's time to share the goodness with you all.



The Skimm is a news service that delivers daily updates to your inbox. It contains objective facts about goings-on around the world, not just the United States. As someonewho has never been big on reading news, I appreciate the concise, short blipits of information. I generally learn something new each morning (which I love!), and there's a surprising amount of knowledge crammed into the tiny e-mail.

They just celebrated their first birthday yesterday, so why not sign up for their (free) service and learn a little more each day? It has rapidly become part of my Web Reading routine, and an enjoyable way for me to stay in the loop. What's your favorite news site?

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More