BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Retro Gaming Made Easy with Plug and Play Systems

Who out there has an old gaming system, but can't get it to work? I have a large collection of old systems and, while they're in working shape, the issue I face is in obtaining a compatible TV set. The large flat screens and projectors of today just can't cut it. For those with the desire to game and the cash to spend, these systems from Gametronex are well suited to solve that problem.

And it comes in a portable version! Source.

The SEGA system includes such classics as Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Ecco, and of course Sonic the Hedgehog. Eighty games in all are just waiting for your anxious hands to play. The consoles are plug and play, so they go directly into a television set with a traditional AV cable. The SEGA even has a cartridge slot, so it can play most (but not all) of your existing games.

Gametronex has an impressive collection touching on the Atari, Super Nintendo, and more, as well as replacement cables for retro consoles. The prices seem reasonable for the product that is being offered, and they're great packages for new and seasoned gamers alike.

I can't find anywhere on the site that says if the products are... legitimate or not. If you know what I mean. I have no doubt that they function just fine, though. I'd like to get my hands on a few of these, that way I can keep my old school systems on the mantel and keep my house looking classy. I can't even count the number of compliments I get from door-to-door salespeople and handymen, so don't even get me started! (Is the sarcasm obvious? I'm still learning)

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More