BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Couldn't Get a Wii U? Here Are Day-Brightening Alternatives!

If you're a member of the sad masses that are not currently in possession of a Wii U, then welcome! Grab a cookie and a seat. I'd really love to own one and dive into every little thing that Nintendo has on offer, but limited funds makes that a non-reality.

I am so jealous of the dedicated line-waiters at the Nintendo World Store. Source.

Instead of moping about and looking at pictures of purchased Wii Us online I decided to come up with a list of things to do instead of said-moping. Here they are!

1. Play a mobile game on a touchscreen phone/iPad while pointing it at my Wii and pretending it's a Wii U.

2. Watch gameplay videos of New Super Mario Bros. Wii U while holding a Wii remote to pretend that I'm controlling the game.

3. Print out an image of a Wii U and take a photo of it to brag to the internet that I have one in order to make myself feel included.

4. Give people fake account codes and tell them to "add me."

5. Spend all day in a Best Buy playing the display model and hissing at other patrons if they try to take a turn.

Add in a few crying children and uncomfortable employees, then you'll
have the spitting image of me right now. Source.

Or, instead of engaging in all of those amazing activities I guess I'll just play Paper Mario: Sticker Star and remind myself that things aren't actually that bad.

How many of you lucky folks were able to buy a Wii U yesterday? I'd love to hear some first-hand stories from owners!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More