BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Memories.


Did you ever play Nintendogs? This is a pretty accurate portrayal of what it's like to play it.

While I'm thinking about it, it's pronounced Nin-ten-dogs, NOT Nin-ten-do-dogs. GAH! It was the temporary bane of my existence when this game was launched to hear every freakin' customer come in and ask, "Do you have Nintendodogs in stock?"

alsjdflasdflkjsdf

-MJ

4 comments:

Nope! Never played it. I imagine that's how I'd feel after only a few minutes of it in my grasp.

That comic made me laugh out loud SO hard that my roommates looked at me funny.

i laughed on the inside a lot at this post, only because laughing as loudly as i wanted would have startled emily very badly from her pleasant slumber.

Penny Arcade is so hilarious. I'm glad that you two found it amusing (amoosing) XD

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More