BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, May 31, 2010

"I Hope You Like Text"


It's a difficult thing, categorizing and picking favorites.

A favorite book might seem easy, but there are so many different types of books, it seems unfair to put them all together. The same goes for music. I don't know many operas or musicals, but Phantom of the Opera is definitely my favorite. Is it my favorite music ever though? No. It's complicated!

Likewise, I could probably say that that PA up there is my favorite. Is it my favorite PA of all time? Maybe. Is it my favorite gaming related PA? No. Is it my favorite random content PA? No.

In general terms, do I love it very much every time I see it and am I consistently thankful that it exists? Well, yes.

I'd like to just say that I am really enjoying having this blog space to jot down all my random thoughts and to post PA comics that tickle me especially strongly.

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More