BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Final Fantasy 8 Diary - Entry 1

Dear Diary,



I woke up in the infirmary because Seifer cut me in the face during training. What a dick. What's his problem? See if I ever train with him again! They made me go to class anyway, though. I guess the test is important. I think one of the girls in my class has a thing for the teacher, which is fine, I mean, she just she got really, really jealous when Quistis asked me to see her later. Meanwhile, the tall guy who dresses just like me did a vulgar victory dance over it. Do you have any idea of the rampant sexual promiscuity in this school?! Maybe if they let us go out at night for something other than training, the students wouldn’t feel so pent up.



Oh, the message boards say that we’re still running out of hot dogs too quickly, too! I had to explain this sad problem to some girl that ran into me as I was leaving the classroom. I hope I didn’t hurt her since I’m so big and tall. Now I really want a hot dog, but since they were out, I spent the next hour chasing this kid around trying to win his Mini Mog card before I finally gave up and took a nap.



Write more later!



xoxo

Squall



[This is part of a series of diary entries chronicling my first play through of Final Fantasy 8. I write from the perspective of Squall, but with the twist of a person putting thoughts rambling and unedited into a diary. Join me on my journey of love, loss, and intense angst.]

*header image source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More