BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Those Precious Coins

With our Governor of Geekdom feeling a little under the weather I've whipped together this little ditty for ya.

bloodCoinsComic


It's kind of been done, sure, but this is a slightly different angle. I don't claim to be the first person who thought of this, but hell, I had fun making it and it's always nice to think back on the little guys you crushed on your way to the Big Bad. Back when I first saw Bowser that's what I thought he'd look like if ever we were to meet in a dark dank dungeon. At the end of the game I also kind of expected something to happen with the coins, I mean, extra lives are great but a plumber can only use so many extra lives.


Get well soon MJ, the Geeks are restless without you.

En Taro Adun,
Andrew

1 comments:

Good stuff.....you stink'n kids are pretty talented!! :-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More