BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Holiday Gift Giving Suggestions For Geeks

As the gift giving season is now officially upon us, it's time to put some serious consideration into what we will give to our special geek loved ones. It can be a daunting task considering the wide variety of options (and equal variety of geek hobbies), but fear not! I have gathered a few things together to help get you started.

First let us take a look at the most useful websites for your purchasing needs:

1. Much Needed Merch

2. Geek Alerts

3. FanGamer

4. (last but not least) Think Geek

I've been a frequenter of Think Geek for years, but the other three are new to me. Each website contains an abundance of things that I wish I owned! Geek Alerts is a collection website, so to purchase a featured item you must follow a link. Much Needed Merch and FanGamer sell their own products.

I highly recommend trawling through each website. I can almost guarantee you'll find something for your hobby crazed friend, and I bet you'll see something you like, too. And don't worry, because each of those links contains far more than amazing t-shirts. It's high time the geek of your life expanded into relevant kitchen gear and clever license plate holders.

Here are some products (found on the aforementioned websites) that I find to be particularly awesome:

1. The Hobbit moleskine notebooks.


2. Doctor Who pocket watch.

3. "Studies in Evolution" poster set.


4. Professional nerd polo shirts.


5. NES cartridge notepads.


6. Wind Waker spoils bag.


7. Ocarina of Time note ornaments.










This list could have been pages longer, but I try to keep things short and tidy around here. I would love to own every single item listed, so I guess in a way it's a very wishful wish list! 

What's on your list this year? Is there a special geek in your life who you'll be shopping for?

-MJ

3 comments:

Oooooh I love that book set!!!!!!!

That polo shirt is super cute!

Thanks for the feedback you two! I'm glad you like some of the fun things I picked out. :D

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More