BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pokemon as You've Only Sort of Known Them.

During a caffeine high intertwined with a headache that felt as though gauntlet'd hands were squashing my skull, I decided that cruising around online would make everything better. Apparently I forgot that computer screens aren't great for headaches. However, my folly is your fortune because I found these incredible Pokemon drawings over at Geekosystem!

Noelle Stevenson - Machamp drawing

The description from Geekosystem:

"HE'S GREY AND REALLY MUSCULAR, WITH FOUR ARMS (TWO SETS OF ARMS) AND TWO-TOED FEET. HE WEARS BLACK, UH, UNDERPANTS??? AND HE HAS A BELT WITH STUDS ON IT AND A P IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUCKLE-TYPE-THING. HE ALSO HAS A HILARIOUSLY LARGE MOUTH/LIPS AREA AND THREE SPINES ON HIS HEAD...!."

Noelle Stevenson hasn't seen these Pokemon before, which makes the drawings all the more entertaining and charming. You can see the rest of them in the Geekosystem article. Stevenson also runs a tumblr and a page with fun art, as well as a webcomic (beautiful art style!). Check them out! Now go forth into the world, and be cheered!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More