BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Teasing Information for Fallout 4.

I had a different article all planned out for today, but when I saw this blippit of news regarding Fallout 4 (?!?) I had to switch my plans around a bit.

Just need a sec to get my excitement under control. Source.

A tweet from voice actor Erik Todd Dellums, or ThreeDog as we know him, hinted at the possibility of doing more work for the Fallout franchise, and, according to this article from gameranx, a fourth installment is in the works which gives Dellums' tweet even more weight:

"It's been a long time coming, and we all knew it was going to happen, but Fallout 4 is apparently a thing. It's been rumored to be in development for some time now, with some of its earliest rumors being traced back to Reddit about a year ago when a poster who claimed to be from M.I.T. said that game developers from Bethesda were scouting Boston for the setting in which Fallout 4 would take place."

Be sure to check out the full article for all of their speculation, and in the meantime freak out with me over the prospect of more adventures in the wasteland. I'm still chugging gleefully through my Fallout 3 file, and it's exciting to think of a brand new game waiting in the future.

[via gameranx]

-MJ


1 comments:

Obama and the left want another scandal to take our
attention off on the true scandals. Sexual harassment isn't a problem in our? military. It happens, but its not a difficulty that deserves to become pointed out inside a speech to Naval Academy graduates.

My web blog Tips to attract women to bed

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More