BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

8-Bit Fireplace








I found this awesome tutorial over at Our Nerd Home and absolutely had to make it! I would list instructions here, but they outlined it better. You need black foamcore that is the appropriate size for the terrifying gaping fireplace hole that you wish to cover (like I did), a way to cut perfect squares (either a punch or a sliding paper cutter), appropriately (or inappropriately!) colored paper, a glue stick, and a lot of free time. Have fun!

-MJ

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More