BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Colossus External Hard Drive Case is Full of Awesome (And Data)

I have a very special relationship with Shadow of the Colossus. I... have a mental breakdown story surrounding this game that maybe I'll share someday (at least I'm pretty sure I've never shared it here...). It's full of tears, rage, and destruction.

Shadow of the Colossus is one of my absolute favorite games, and even though it's fairly well loved I still wish it had more recognition and merchandising. So when my friend showed me this UNbelievable  external hard drive case, I lost my damn mind.

A work of art. A thing of beauty. I need it. Source.

Definitely check out the article over at geekologie for in-progress photos as well as a little more information about it. I'll continue to sit and stare and cry over the beauty of the photo as well as the game.

Thanks to my friend Chavid for showing this to me and consequently blowing my mind for about four days.

[via geekologie]

-MJ

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More