BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

200 posts! *party horn*

Hello and a very happy Wednesday to you all! Today marks my 200th post here at A Bit of Geek, and I am just so pleased about that.


I love this website. I am dedicated to it, I think about it a lot, and I'm regularly pondering over ways to improve it. I'm always so happy when a post that I've written has struck a chord with readers; to see comments and views on an article that I've put a lot of effort into is such an immense payoff.

It's a pleasure to cruise the internet and find things that interest not only me, but things that I believe will interest you and the masses at large (if they choose to wander my way!). It's becoming increasingly important to me to provide more original content as well. The largest implementation of this, so far, has been my A Bit of Geek videos. I also showcased the Spriggan Mask, and I'm looking to do a lot more of that.

I hope that you all will stick around for another 200 posts and beyond, because there is a lot of exciting stuff in the works. I wish I could share it all, but that would spoil the surprise! You can know this much: expect more videos, more reviews, and a lot of fan dedication.

If there's anything you'd like to see here, please let me know! My ears, eyes, and mailbox are always open.

Also, if I may make a small request in honor of this most momentous occasion: if you like the content that I'm posting, then feel free to give it a +1 on Google, or a 'like' on Facebook, or a honk on ClownGeeks (I made that last one up. I think...)

My point is, in addition to it meaning a lot to me, those little 'likes', +1s, etc. really help me to stand out on the great, wide internet.

Your support means the world to me!

-MJ

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More