BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sculpt Video - Kuribo’s Shoe

It has been TOO LONG, but here, finally, is another paper sculpt video! This one is dedicated to the highly popular (but for some reason extremely neglected by Nintendo) one-time-use Mario power up: Kuribo's Shoe!



I haven't made a stop motion video in a full year now and I'm feeling a bit rusty on editing. I tried a few different export options, but the video looked a little choppy every time. If anyone has any tips for me they'd be greatly appreciated!

-MJ

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More