BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Greetings from PAX!

I meant to post an update yesterday for day one, but between all of the titles to play, t shirts to grab and board games to learn, I simply couldn't find the time!

Right now I am posting from the expo hall while in line for a free, and totally awesome, Shadow of the Colossus shirt! Within the hour I will be lining up to attend the dungeons and dragons panel, wherein Gabe and Tycho (of Penny Arcade fame), Wil Wheaton and others will be playing a session! Sounds very exciting to me.

Last night I was found to be on the second floor in a table top room with Jacki, playing Battle Star Galactica the board game with four total strangers.

PAX is magnificent.

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More