BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, May 30, 2014

'No Face' Spirited Away - Sculpt Video

Made for my cousin for his 18th birthday. He insisted that No Face was his 'homie' and needed him feeling greedy and surrounded by piles of gold. No Face himself came together fairly simply, but making piles of gold was really challenging. Damn all of the tiny circles! I also need to find a place to have mats made. Honestly I'm proud of how this red one turned out but it's just a piece of paper so it's not super sturdy. Oh well! Learning is good :)







-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More