BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GUEST POST by Andrew Jennings

Geekings fellow aboggers (a bit of geek-ers, I coined it and trademarked it if anyone is looking to purchase). Miranda is a bit indisposed this week and will be unable to post to A Bit of Geek, so she asked me (a fair-weather-blogger) to step in and entertain you for but a moment. I have a couple of blogs I consistently neglect so if you want take a gander at those, but for now I'll entertain you with a short but sweet content filled post! Part one, the song. I dabble in music and dabble in... recording the music... and I dropped this little ditty out this afternoon (not an actual video, just audio):


Then, while listening to this song on repeat for a spell, I drew a picture that I thought Miranda and her aboggers would enjoy.


One thing to inspire another, to inspire another, but to what end? I have no idea. But hopefully someone out there likes this. I was originally thinking of making a little animatic, but the first sketch I did was pretty fun so it evolved into a little color study. What do you crazy kids think is going on here? Where is it going? What had proceeded it? Time for some fanfic? Yeah, drop a basic plot pitch down in the comments section and maybe if there's a really stellar idea in there I'll draw another frame.

Andrew

1 comments:

Campions hhit by Charm are also slkwed while they move toward Ahri, this allows the ability to bbe used
as a survivability and retreat choice when ganked or overpowered.

The day before the event, Whitte House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said, "I don't know who the group is," when questioned about the upfoming demonstration. Amazaon had previously offered their app to streaming devices too
allow foor the playbahk oof content from Prim Instant Video and
Amazon Instant Video, but the company has now unveiled its newesst product - Fire TV, which
is a new device that will not oonly stream content from its own library but also from aplps
such as Netflix, Hulu Plus, Watch - ESPN, Showtime
and more.

Here is my webpage: minion rush free tokens

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More