BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Friday, October 28, 2011

So many choices and so little time.

I'm out of excuses. This week fails to deliver my big surprise. I expected to have it done before I left for Washington on Monday, but I didn't, and I arrived back in California late Wednesday night. Now I have my friends with me (yay!) and there was no chance of me finishing it in time.

The following weeks will be full of all sorts of fun, geeky happenings. The friends that are visiting are big into games themselves; the video and board variety! We have over a week of board game, tabletop game and video game goodness planned. I am psyched! The three of us all have 3DSes loaded with Four Swords adventure. It'll be awesome to play all together. Plus, I also have a DSi that has Four Swords on it, so Andrew can join us for the maximum four player experience!

Today will see us at the game store in search of a copy of the Battlestar Galactica board game. Here's hoping we find it!


I apologize for the short (and late!) entry. It has been super fun madness since my friends arrived and I've hardly had a chance to sit down and write anything!

So many to choose from!

Have a great weekend!

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More