BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What a pleasant surprise!

I woke up this morning and checked my e-mail. Do you know what I saw?


And I went, "Whaaaaat?" I thought to myself, "Surely that's one of those scam e-mails that Blizzard warns its subscribers about". So I explored the e-mail, reading it carefully and hovering over links, looking for strange words.

Nothing strange so far!

 I finally just opened a separate window and logged into my battle.net account. I figured that if it was real, I'd have information about it in my account!


Awww, yeaaaaaah. Totally legit e-mail! I can't even believe it! I signed up to receive a beta invite believing there was no way in hell I'd actually get one. Now I'm the envy of all*

(by "all" I mean my cousin and my friend)

I'm about to install it and get crackin'! I'm a little confused/concerned though: I made a trial account and then James invited me through the Invite A Friend thing so I had to make a new account. Expired trial account that I never play is WOW(1). Account that I play that has Burning Crusade is WOW(2). The Cataclysm beta is linked to my WOW(1) account that I never use. I'm.... um, worried that this will affect my ability to play. In which case, I will probably freaking cry.

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More