BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Wind Waker Paper Sculpt Video

Happy Friday! Today I have a total treat for you: my Wind Waker HD art contest submission! Check it out in all of its roughly two minute long glory.



The last frame is what I submitted to Nintendo for the contest. I made top fifty, but not top five. So, no Wii U/Wind Waker bundle for me, but at least I got to see my work displayed during the Legend of Zelda symphony in Seattle last night! (Check back Monday for a write up of the show!)

What do you think? Are you liking these videos? I have a lot of fun making them!

-MJ

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More