BlogGlue

Greetings!

Here are a few of my favorite things: Nintendo, Penny Arcade, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Fallout, Dungeons and Dragons, books, dice, Professor Layton, Shadow of the Colossus, Minecraft, and so much more. I'm going to talk a lot about video games, I sincerely hope you don't mind.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Plushie Collection: Harvest Moon Edition!

Happy Monday! Please, sit back, relax, and enjoy my majestic collection of Harvest Moon collectible plush toys. I received all of these as pre-order bonuses for various Harvest Moon titles over the years. They sit proudly on a shelf in my bedroom along with an assortment of other video game based soft toys. There was a low point in my life where I almost got rid of them, but thank goodness I snapped out of that nonsense!

harvest moon plush toys pre-order bonus

cow and sheep harvest moon pre order plushiechicken and chick harvest moon pre order plushie

dog and cat harvest moon pre order plushie

Each one has a tag to remind me which game they're from!

Cat - Harvest Moon DS Cute
Dog - Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Sheep - Harvest Moon: Magical Melody/Harvest Moon DS
Cow - Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Chicken - Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness

I am missing the piglet, duck, yak, and llama. Oh, to have a complete collection!

Some Harvest Moon titles I actually did reserve, while others I was able to take from the store I worked at. I was a good girl and waited until all pre-order fulfillments were met, so don't worry! I'm a big fan of the series, but many of the DS offerings were severely lacking. It is with that in mind that I just couldn't bring myself to actually pre-order the games. Thank goodness A New Beginning is so great, am I right?! :D

So tell me, do you have any Harvest Moon plushies?

-MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More